i was hesitant to share this as i'm just not one to ask for help. but many have asked how they can help, so here goes.
one of the scariest realities of emerson's condition is the expense of the care and therapy she is going to require. my friend amanda so generously established a fundraising page for us, so that we can begin to raise money toward that effort. we have applications pending with various state organizations that may or may not assist us, but no telling how long that whole bureaucratic process will take or if we'll even get approved. so the fact that she'll be coming home soon and will need a full-time nurse is pretty daunting.
it's amazing to me that amanda has already raised more than $500 from people who don't even know me. . .a testament to the generosity of strangers! so if you feel so inclined, please share this link with your network of friends as well. . .every little bit helps.
http://helpoutlittleemersongrace.blogspot.com
and thank you.
Sunday, March 6, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
Thank you for posting these updates on little Miss Ems progress. Oh my, I am not on Facebook that much and had no idea - but I can see the little lady is making an amazing progress, what a fighter she is - and she has got the best parents to help her.
I am sending you all my best wishes and will keep you all in my thoughts!
Oh, and please do not feel bad about the fundraising! There is no telling what will be required but you will need help and there is nothing wrong with asking for it. I mean, it is not as if you are putting a gun to anybody's head, right.
If it is ok for Adam and you I would like to forward the link to your fundraiser and post it on the L.A. Guns forum - people on there are so happy aboutt Emerson's birth and I hope that at least a few will donate. There is a nother forum I am on, not music related - but all lovely people and if you don't mind I will post the link there as well.
Just let me know if it is ok.
Lots of love, Stephanie
God Bless your family is in my prayers!
Dawn- I am posting where I can and spreading the word! I know the expenses must be great. And I know there are SO many generous people that would love to help. I am continuing to lift up precious Emmy in prayer. Love the the new pic. Love, Cara
i think where ever we can get the word out for this little fundraiser the better!
And of course anyone can contact me if they have questions since I am just a person taking money for another (little) person :) my email is on the fundraiser page.
Thank you for the privilege of being able to help in some way. I will post the link to my doula group as well.
Post a Comment