Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Rice Rice Baby

Emmy's developmental therapist brought over a new "toy" the week before last. She brought a big tub of rice for our Miss E. The idea is to help with sensory issues. She's not totally sold on it yet, but she is "tolerating" it. Here she is in the tub today.

3 comments:

JMMakow said...

She is so beautiful! Really, the face of an angel. :)Even sitting in a bucket of rice.

ANewKindOfPerfect said...

Thank you so much for donating to us! I just read through your blog and am in love with your little girl! She is absolutely adorable. I watched the video of her spasms and it breaks my heart. Knowing another little one is going through what we go through ... but I am SO glad you got in here to UCLA! Let me know if you are back here anytime soon, we tend to be here a lot. :) I would love to meet you and your Emmy!

Anonymous said...

Hello! I totally had to check out pics of your little princess. She is a doll! I can see so many similarities in the video between her and Harmony. I swear I can just hear her thinking "I'm not sure I like this. Pretty sure I don't. No, I don't like this!" and she starts to stiffen up, lock up the elbow, the whole nine yards :) I'm so glad you introduced yourself, and I look forward to getting to know you more! --Laura